Legendary author Ed Rosenthal, @edrosenthal, talks about cannabis, Trump’s administration, bringing back our soldiers and his new book.
Ed is a legendary horticulturist, author, publisher and cultivator. He just released his new book, ‘Beyond Buds – Next Generation: Marijuana Concentrates and Cannabis Infusions’
In Beyond Buds, Next Generation, ‘Guru of Ganja’ Ed Rosenthal, author of the much-loved Marijuana Grower’s Handbook & Greg Zeman, Assistant Editor at Cannabis Now will walk you step-by-step through the most cutting-edge methods of cannabis consumption.
If you want to stay up to date with the latest innovation and developments in the cannabis industry, this book is for you.
Beyond Buds, Next Generation is designed to help you:
– Discover the benefits of CBD and other healing cannabinoids.
– Understand what Co2 extracts are and how to make them.
– Learn the inside scoop on rosin and resin.
– Stay up to date on the latest developments in dabbing gear and culture.
– Decide which vape is right for you.
– Reveal the latest trends in spa products and cannabis services.
– Teach you the cutting-edge techniques being used inCO2 and BHO concentrates.
– Use simple tools and techniques to easily turn your extra trim into hash, salves and lubes.
The burgeoning concentrate industry is evolving with unprecedented speed and relentless innovation. Beyond Buds, Next Generation is your authoritative guide to the latest developments.
Check out the video while Ed answers the following questions:
1. Last 2014, you released the book Beyond Buds: Marijuana Extracts, Hash, Vaping, Dabbing, Edibles and Medicine. This year you released Beyond Buds: The Next Generation. What inspired you to write this sequel?
2. What do you think of Trump’s administration’s impact on the cannabis industry?
3. I remember that in our last interview, you mentioned OG as one of your favorite cannabis strain. What are your other favorite cannabis strains?
4. What do you think of cannabis replacing opioid consumption?
5. What is the situation on the cannabis industry this 2018 in America? And what is your hope for next year or five years from now?
Thank you so much Ed for taking the time to do the interview. Check out our very first interview with Ed here. He talks about pot porn and a bit about the history of cannabis in the US.