@MagicalButter teaches you how to make magical cannabis tincture. Exclusive to the Ganjly community, MagicalButter is giving us all $30 off their MagicalButter machine with the discount code, Ganjlymb and 20% off on all their products. To celebrate, here’s how to make magical cannabis tincture. Try ’em out!
- Skill Level: Easy
- Cook Time: 4-8 hours
- Serving Size: Per recipes request
- Yield: 2-5 cups/475-1180 ml
- ¼-1 ounce/7-28 g botanicals per cup/240 ml*, decarbed
- 2-5 cups/475-1180 ml Everclear grain alcohol, 151 or 190 proof (or vegetable glycerin)
- CAUTION: MATERIALS ARE HIGHLY FLAMMABLE.Could cause injury. Never use an open flame, natural gas or propane burner, or permit smoking around the cooking process.
- Minimum is 2 cups/475 ml. Maximum capacity 5 cups/1180 ml.
- Place the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 130°F/55°C (if your model’s lowest option is 160°F/71°C, use that setting). Then press the 4 Hours/Tinctureor 8 Hoursbutton (8-hour tincture will have a stronger flavor and deeper intensity).
- After the cycle is complete, unplug the unit at the outlet, and remove the head of the appliance. Put on your LoveGlove™, and pour the pitcher contents slowly through your PurifyFilter™ into a dark glass container.
*For best results, do not pre-grind botanicals. Adjust botanical weight according to personal preference.
Do not add water or lecithin.
Refrigerate or store your Magical Tincture in a cool, dry place. Properly stored, alcohol tinctures may keep indefinitely.
Thank you MagicalButter for sharing your awesome recipe! The MagicalButter machine makes it easy for medical marijuana patients to create their own medicine by infusing their own cannabis-infused topicals, tinctures and edibles. Get your MagicalButter at MagicalButter.com and start cooking!