Follow the companies we featured:@sundayscaries, @bluemoonhemp, @CBDliving, @FabCBD, and @intrinsichemp.
We here at Ganjly love being able to try so many different brands and types of CBD products, but few are as consistently popular as the CBD gummy.
Sweet, sour, different kinds of flavor, and easy to track dosage make these a popular form of CBD edibles.
Gummies are typically made from hemp and not marijuana, so they will hopefully become more commonplace with the new Farm Bill authorizing hemp at the Federal level.
Sunday Scaries – $39
These anxiety-focused gummies are great for those nights when something is keeping you awake. For those of you that don’t know, “Sunday Scaries” is a term used when you are anxious about going back to work on Mondays or going back to school on Mondays. Like all THC-free products, this will not produce a high, but it is formulated to help relieve anxiety.
- Twenty 10mg CBD gummies in each bottle, 200mg total
- No THC, GMO-free
- Lab-tested, Full Spectrum Nano CBD
- Infused with the highest quality, full-spectrum CBD
- 400 IU vitamin D3
- 44 mcg of B12 for maximum relief
- Based in San Diego
- Use code ganjly to get a 10% discount on your purchases
Blue Moon, grown in Kentucky, has a range of offerings, but we’ll be focusing on their line of gummies. They have standard CBD offerings with a variety of flavorings, as well as a version with melatonin added to improve relaxation & sleep.
- Four 25mg gummies in each pouch, 100mg total
- 4g sugar
- No THC, available in all 50 states and elsewhere
- Available combined with melatonin
CBD Living creates a large variety of products out of CBD, and while we’re focusing on gummies we thought their lozenges belonged in this review as well. The gummies come in a gummy bear form and also have a vegan variety but they also have a sugary kind which is the gummy rings. Our favorite was the sour flavor of the CBD Gummy Rings. The gummies have a variety of great flavors, but the stand-out here was the lozenges. This is the first we have seen of a CBD lozenge, and the lozenges are very effective on a sore or scratchy throat.
- Thirty 10mg gummies per bottle or four 25mg lozenges
- Nano-CBD extracted from hemp
- Lozenges can be used for sublingual delivery
Fab CBD Gummies – $59
Fab CBD sells its CBD Chews in a larger than average dose. Their full-spectrum offering has 25mg of CBD in it and tastes great. It is all-natural and vegan.
- Thirty 25mg chews per bottle
- Lab Tested THC-Free
Intrinsic Hemp CBD Gummies – $37.49
Intrinsic has a variety of great flavors in their CBD gummies. They give a full lab report showing the test results of their CBD products.
- Thirty 20mg gummies per bottle
- Blended with coconut oil to aid absorption
- Natural organic hemp isolate
- Strict quality control from the KY-based manufacturer, no pesticides, no herbicides
Organabus Organic CBD Gummies – $27.99
Organic CBD is the name of the game with Organabus’ tasty CBD gummies. They made their gummies with organic ingredients and come in watermelon and cherry flavors. Each gummies are infused with 50 mg of CBD. From all the gummies that we have reviewed, this is the only one that had little information on their site and did not publish their 3rd party certificate of analysis online so from our opinion, one has to be cautious.
- No discussion of lab testing
- No information about the source of the hemp used in their products