CBD(Cannabidiol) is one of at least 113 active cannabinoids and contains only 0.1% of THC and here we are talking about high CBD but what are they? High CBD research has shown to have analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-anxiety properties without the psychoactive effects that THC provide. What are High CBD Cannabis Strains and How Do They Differ from High THC Strains?
The CBD concentration more than 4% is said to be a high CBD strain and has many practical uses. Cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are the two main ingredients of marijuana plant. CBD is a non psychoactive compound and hence it cannot get you high or feeling anxious when consumed.
The uses of the combination of both CBD and THC are of great use and helps in creating the high that is the best feeling of taking a drug and slowly leads you to an anxious state where you are very excited to do a lot of creative, special and new things.
In addition with excitement, it also makes a antipsychotic that is the reverse process of the high note and then gradually letting you down for a peaceful sleep. It is technically and publically illegal to consume these products so care is to be caution should always be taken.
Are these strains helpful?
Depending on the quality and the concentration of the strains the property may vary from strain to strain enabling a number of features that are useful for us in various ways and are deeply beneficial to us.
There are so many benefits of these strains like:
- Cannabis can be used to treat Glaucoma.
- Cannabis may help reverse the carcinogenic effects of tobacco and improve lung health.
- Cannabis helps in controlling epileptic seizures.
- It also decreases the symptoms of a severe seizure disorder known as Dravet’s Syndrome.
- A chemical found in Cannabis stops cancer from spreading.
- It may decrease anxiety.
- THC gradually slows down the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
- The drug intake eases the pain of Multiple Sclerosis and provides relief.
- Cannabis treats inflammatory bowel diseases.
- It relieves arthritis discomfort.
- Cannabis keeps you skinny and helps your metabolism.
- It improves the symptoms of Lupus, an autoimmune disorder.
- Cannabis might be able to eliminate Chron’s diseases.
- Cannabis helps veterans suffering from PTSD.
- Cannabis protects the brain after a stroke.
Some Cannabis Strains that Have High CBD Levels are:
Strains vary on a large basis from plant to plant, so keep in mind that the actual medication’s CBD levels may vary on different strains. Some of the High Level CBD Cannabis are:
- Charlotte’s web
- Sour Tusnami