Dosage Disclosure on Cannabis Recipes
Cannabis edibles have an unpredictable strength that is specific to the quality and quantity of the cannabis used in the recipe. It is misleading for any cannabis recipe to dictate how much of the plant is needed to be effective. There are too many variables that come into play.
The amount of cannabis listed in our recipes is only a suggestion and should be used as a guideline to assist you in figuring out the best proportion.
Most of the confusion about dosage happens because the effects from cannabis edibles take a longer time to set-in. This onset can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours. The best way to experiment with dosage is to consume edibles on an empty stomach. Start by eating a little bit and waiting at least an hour before evaluating if you should eat some more.
It may take a couple of attempts to learn your personal limits and discover the right dosage for you. Under-dosing might become frustrating so just remember that in the case of an overdose your life is not in jeopardy and you can just sleep it off.
We do, however, recommend that you plan for dosage experimentation in advance. Make sure that you free yourself from responsibilities that involve driving or operating heavy machinery.
This website is informational and cannot diagnose or treat illness or disease. The content provided on our site, emails, and social media accounts does NOT constitute medical advice. Medical marijuana is not FDA approved and should be used under the direction of a licensed healthcare provider.
This site contains advertisements and third-party links. If you click a link and make a purchase, Ganjly.com may receive a commission.
- 1.1 Our website contains general medical information.
- 1.2 The medical information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
- 2.1 The medical information on our website is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- 2.2 Without limiting the scope of Section 3.1, we do not warrant or represent that the medical information on this website:
- (a) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- (b) is true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading.
- 3.1 You must not rely on the information on our website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- 3.2 If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.
- 3.3 If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention.
- 3.4 You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on our website.
- 4.1 Our website includes interactive features that allow users to communicate with us.
- 4.2 You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through our website’s interactive features, any assistance you may receive using any such features is likely to be incomplete and may even be misleading.
- 4.3 Any assistance you may receive using any our website’s interactive features does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation.
Limits upon exclusions of liability
- 5.1 Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- (a) limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.