Cannabis is widely used around the world. Many use it for its numerous health benefits and medicinal properties. Others also use it to get a euphoric feeling. No matter the purpose, you can consume weed in a lot of ways.
First, you will need to buy the weed and make something like cannabis oil or butter, which can be used in almost every recipe. The most popular way is to plant cannabis, which gives you an endless supply. You can easily sow a weed garden, just purchase some marijuana growing kits and get started.
Here are some everyday recipes that you might like to try:
Butter can be used in many different recipes, which is why it’s a must. You should use it moderately.
Things You Will Need:
1 ounce of cannabis for every 4 ounces of butter.
- Blend the weed in a food processor until it has a consistency like bread crumbs.
- Carefully place the chunky powder in a cheesecloth. Tie it at the top to form a ball.
- Place 4 sticks of butter on medium heat in a large pot filled with water. When it is boiling, add the weed, mix and turn the heat to low. Continue boiling for 2 and a half hours.
- Remove from the stove. Squeeze the cheesecloth to make sure all the oils are added from the liquid. Solidify it by putting it in the fridge. Take out the butter when it rises above the water. Enjoy!
Cannabis Ham And Cheese
Ham and cheese sandwiches have been a people favorite for many years. You can enjoy one of your favored subs with cannabis by following the directions given below.
Things You Will Need
Get two pieces of your favorite bread rolls
2 tablespoons canna-olive oil or weed butter
½ cup of sliced peppers
4 ounces sliced cheese of your preference
2 slices of ham
Arugula, as much as you like
Thin slices of a tomato
½ cup drained sauerkraut
- Toast the bread on a non-stick skillet if you like crispy bread.
- Sauté the peppers in a small skillet with canna-olive oil, and set it aside.
- Add layers of ham, arugula, and tomato on the bread. Add cheese, peppers, and sauerkraut on top.
- Finally, grill the sandwich until the cheese melts and the bread gets a nice texture. Enjoy!
Cannabis-Stuffed Turkey Peppers
These stuffed peppers make a great snack. You can make them in advance, refrigerate and bake them anytime. They are delicious!
Things You Will Need
4 bell peppers
2 tablespoons of canna-olive oil, or weed butter
½ cup of minced red onion
½ cup of basil tomato sauce
Black pepper, as much as you like
1 cup of chicken stock
4 tablespoons of grated Grana Padano cheese
Mince 1 garlic
1 pound of ground turkey
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of cumin
½ teaspoon of chili powder
½ teaspoon of sea salt
- Sauté the onions and garlic in canna-olive oil for 2-3 minutes in a skillet, over medium heat.
- Mix the spices and salt with ground turkey, then place it in a skillet. Cook it thoroughly, roughly 6-7 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/205°C.
- In the meantime, add the tomato sauce and half a cup of the stock to the turkey. Properly mix it.
- Cut open the peppers and empty them out, place the mixture in them.
- Place everything in a casserole dish and top with cheese. Add the remaining chicken stock in the dish.
- Cover with a lid and bake for 45 minutes. Enjoy!