Every morning is a challenge. Sometimes you cannot spare a lot of time to prepare a really good breakfast.
Don’t worry, help is here! Do you want a quick and simple cannabis-infused omelette? Cooking edibles is a great way to experience cannabis.
Check out the following easy recipe for cannabis-infused omelette.
Omelette with Choice Meat (Turkey or Bacon) and Cannabis-infused butter
Below is a quick and delicious omelette recipe that won’t take much of your time to prepare but will make your day more exciting!
- Four pieces of beaten eggs
- Three tablespoons of cannabis butter
- Two tablespoons grated cheese
- Two tablespoons of turkey or bacon
- Two tablespoons onion
- Two tablespoons diced spinach
- Two tablespoons tomato
- Two tablespoons diced mushrooms
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start melting two tablespoons of cannabis-infused butter in a frying pan over low to medium heat.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl until well scrambled.
- Pour it in the frying pan and make sure it covers the pan’s bottom.
- Get your toppings and add it on top of the eggs.
- Get the remaining one tablespoon of canna-butter and divide it into five slivers. Distribute on the toppings inside the omelette.
- When your eggs are done, fold the omelette into two to keep the toppings in the center. Keep cooking on each side for up to two minutes.
- When done, flip it over onto each side twice. Make sure to let it sit on every side for up to three minutes. Try to meet 165 degrees Fahrenheit of heat level.
That’s it! You have just made a cannabis-infused omelette with your choice of meat.
Veggie Cannabis-Infused Omelette
Vegetarian? Try this vegetable-stuffed omelette recipe.
- One teaspoon cannabutter
- Two tablespoons chopped bell pepper
- One tablespoon chopped onion
- One-fourth cup sliced mushrooms
- One cup baby spinach
- Two beaten eggs
- One tablespoon cheddar cheese
- One tablespoon water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- On a non-stick skillet or frying pan, heat the cannabutter over low to medium heat.
- Add in your ingredients: mushrooms, onion and bell pepper to the butter. Cook them for two minutes while stirring often until the onion is tender.
- Add in the spinach and keep cooking until the spinach wilts. Take the vegetables out from the pan and into a bowl.
- Using a medium bowl, beat the eggs and then add the salt, pepper and water with a fork, and keep beating it until it’s mixed thoroughly.
- Reheat the frying pan, and pour the egg mixture onto it. Stir with a spatula while sliding your pan to spread the eggs over the pan’s bottom, as they’re thickening.
- Start lightly browning the omelette’s bottom by letting it stand over the heat for a few more seconds. Don’t overcook, though, because the omelet will keep cooking even after folding.
- Put the cooked vegetable mixture over half of your omelette, and then top it with cheese. Using a spatula, you can start folding the other half over the vegetables. Slide out the omelette out of your pan onto your plate.
Serve while hot!
Weed Scrambled Eggs Omelet with Ham
If you love ham with your eggs and just cannot get enough of it, try it with cannabis-infused butter. Here is an easy recipe for you.
- Three eggs
- A pinch baking powder
- Three tablespoons chopped green onions
- One-half teaspoon of garlic salt
- Two tablespoons of half-and-half cream
- Two tablespoons cannabis butter
- Pepper to taste
- Three-fourth cup chopped cooked ham
- Two tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- Two tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- Three tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- Three tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Three sliced mushrooms
- Beat the eggs, and then add the baking powder, garlic, cream, onions, salt and pepper.
- Heat the cannabutter in a frying pan over medium to high heat. When it’s hot, add in the eggs.
- While the mixture sets, you can start lifting its edges using a spatula. Let the uncooked portion flow underneath the omelette.
- Start sprinkling it with the toppings, including the mushrooms, tomatoes, green peppers and ham.
- Once the eggs have set, you can take it out from the heat before folding the omelette into half.
- Sprinkle with the cheeses, and then cover your frying pan until they melted.
Voila! You can now start enjoying your favorite omelette with a twist.
Your omelette waked and baked with cannabis-infused butter can be basic or complicated according to your preference. You can get creative, add in leftovers, or experiment with other ingredients like your favorite vegetables. Nevertheless, an omelette gives you plenty of opportunities to use your choice ingredients and enjoy it in the manner you like.
Try making these amazing omelettes today!