So your friend has a vaporizer and you’re interested in getting one. That’s awesome, but where do you start?
There are over 100 brands of herbal vaporizers available right now in 2018. Do you want an Arizer, Pax, Volcano, Davinci, Firefly, Flowermate… the list goes on.
It can be overwhelming to get started.
Luckily, we created this flowchart to help beginners navigate their way to buying a vaporizer. It’s a foolproof way to find a solid herbal vaporizer that works for you.
A few things you need to know before getting started:
- You’ll have to choose between portable and desktop. Portable vaporizers can generally be carried around with you and taken out of the house. Desktop vaporizers are meant to be plugged in and left at home.
- If you choose the desktop, you have the option of using bags. These are balloons that fill up with vapor that can be inhaled at your leisure.
- If you choose portable, you have the option between battery-powered and butane powered. Batteries can be plugged into the wall and charged while butane just required a torch.
- You’ll have to decide if you’re going to use it for concentrates or just herb. While most vaporizers can handle herb, not all of them can handle concentrates. Every so often you’ll come across a vaporizer that does concentrate only.
- You’ll have to decide how much money you’re willing to spend. The Herbalizer is the top of the pack and retails for over $700. They do retail for as low as $50 but you generally get what you pay for.
Now that you understand the basics, get started! You can’t go wrong with any of the vaporizers in this flowchart.